Friday, August 28, 2009

A FEW THINGS I KNOW FOR SURE AND A FEW I DON'T

This is the name of my blog. As days happen, I always think of a million different things that I do know for sure, and then a billion more that I don't!

One thing I know FOR SURE is that family IS!!!! We are forever - whether we like it or not, we are tied together. No matter what! If you get along or if you don't.....If you agree or if you don't....If you love or if you don't......What it really comes down to is ......Family. We laugh, we fight, we cry, we yell, we scream, we alienate, we hate, we profess undying threats against one another...... we agree that one is wrong, while we believe we are right. Ultimately what do we want....we do want family..... At least that is what I want to believe.

Family IS: It just is: Nothing more nothing less! AND over my years, this I know for sure, family doesn't have to mean "blood". I have difficulty that family denotes name or blood, because I have not found that to be true. I have "SISTERS" that I have known for 10 years thru internet, but have never met, but they truly are my sisters. How we met is for another day! We love each other, nurture each other, help and care and devote our time to each other...we have been together thru death, marriage, birth, divorce, separation, and know more about each other that in some cases, we know about each other's families & THIS I KNOW FOR SURE..... we are not blood.................but WE ARE FAMILY....WE ARE SISTERS....

And what I know for sure on this day and any other if you were to ask me....Is that FAMILY IS!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Chel said...

Oh Sue my sweet sister - how I do love you!! What would I be without you and our sisters? So much less... Thanks for the years :0)
Chel

Wanda..... said...

Hi Sue...
Families do experience a lot of different emotions over the years...but you are right...Family Just Is!

Delwyn @ Hazy Moon had a large discussion about blogging friendships...most believe true friendships can develope...that we even might tend to be more honest and open about ourselves and our frailties than we would be with face to face friends.

Smiles always,
Wanda