Monday, August 10, 2009

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!! Today is my birthday! So I decided to bake my own cake. Now what you have to realize, is that I really don't really like cake! I would much rather have a Coconut Cream Pie...cause that is my fav...but I decided to bake this cake.. Don't ask me why...I guess I just thought because today was my birthday that I had to have a cake.... So this is my Chocolate Cake/with Hershey Candy Bars...AND as I said.....I really don't don't know why I decided to make this....It just sounded like the idea at the time.. So will tell you what is is like when I try it.....after I get over my sugar shock!!!!!! I just thought at the time it was the thing to do........Call me crazy! And at the age of 65.....I'll be thinking that is what you want to call me!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Wanda..... said...

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!!

I see you have one BIG red candle.

I would like to have a piece of your cake...looks very good to me!
Bring it over...I have icecream...we could eat a piece together.

Take care...August 10th...I'll make note of it.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Sue said...

Thanks Wanda & Flores! Let me tell you -- this cake YUMMO!!!! - I'll have to make it again & remember it "I" who really doesn't like cake.....but yes I will make it again!!!!!

emily spees said...

omg that does sound and look good. Well I hope you had a GREAT birthday. Tell GPA im sorry I didnt wish him a Happy Birthday I hope he had a GREAT Birthday too!!