Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Photographer

This is a picture of my #3 son Stephen and his family. His wife Tammi - is a fantastic photographer. You can look at her work at www.tamminowackphotography.com and see what I mean. Needless to say this pic is not one of her works, so just keep on looking!
She has started doing underwater photography and I think it is fantastic! This next picture is of my son Stephen and grandsons O & A! I do believe that she won a contest with this picture!
I want her to do a picture of my granddaughter Sloan with the long hair underwater cause I think the long blonde hair underwater would be beautiful. What do you think Tammi???

This is a picture of grandson AJ -- Isn't this cool! And I love that you can see his face & also his feet and legs!!!!! She really is "all that" when it comes to photography and definitely has her own style! I think she is fantastic, and I really don't tell her that enough. Like I said before, just check out her blog......
www.tamminowackphotography.com :-) Have a wonderful week-end everyone! God Bless.......


2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Your DIL is not only very talented Sue, but she has a very entertaining site. And you know what, I recognized photos of your other granddaughters there too along with Tammi and Stephen's kids. Lucky you to have a photographer in the family! She would know how to be kind to women our age and make us look our best.

Now I need to go get a piece of chocolate cake...you put it in my mind with your comment! You should go have one too!

tammi nowack photography said...

Wow! Thanks for your kind words. :)