Monday, October 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE -- LATE :-(

Yes I am late! I was not at my computer when it was Kyle's birthday and then I had trouble with blogger.......OK, I know enough excuses.. So I am eating some crow today because I am late for Kyle's birthday! This is Kyle...You have met him before. He turned 15 on September 22nd. It is so hard to believe that he is 15. Wasn't I just waiting for him to be born? The picture is from his Jr. High graduation. He is now a Freshman and going to his first homecoming dance this week! This boy is so funny! He has the most delightful sense of humor, the cutest crooked smile (I guess Gramma can say cutest) and a devilish look in his eyes! He does have a serious side, but I like his crazy side better :-) All in all he is packaged in a box that is marked SPECIAL! Next year the Sweet 16 party!!!!!!! I love you Gson!!!!!!!


No comments: