Monday, October 19, 2009

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???

I know that as I get older that I often wonder - how in the world did "this person or this person" get this old!!!! But often times in my own, I just think that this is the order and this is the way that life progresses. So - as I said - often times - I just dismiss it!

This was a time I just could not dismiss! HOW IN THE WORLD DID THIS HAPPEN???? Wait a minute!!!!!! This child was just born!!! I know he was!!! I bought baby clothes, shoes, toys!!! Yes, I did... But THEN!!! There was puzzles, legos, trains & THEN!!! video games, movies, bicycles, THEN!!!! X-box games! THEN! Cell phones, Rock Band, etc.......... In a blink, I truly wonder where did the years go!!! I can only imagine how my son & dil feel - because I have lived this "where did it go" 3 times......They are just beginning.....I feel for them & and at the same time - they will be experiencing such a wonderful time in their life..... So just roll with it & enjoy!




So to my Grandson!!! I love you so much! You are too blooming cute! Oh wait, he is 15 and cute is not a word in his vocabulary! But you gotta admit ----he is!!!!! Can we say HANDSOME!!!!! No I still like "CUTE" HANDSOME comes with a tux :-)

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Oh my Sue, he is awfully good looking...grammas can say cute though. I guess this is a home coming dance maybe. My 17 yr. old grandson just attended one too.

So he is 15 and soon there will be driving lessons...I can't believe that 5 of mine now drive...They do grow up too fast for grammas!

It was nice hearing from you Sue...hope things are going well and that you enjoy all the upcoming holidays!

Luv and Smiles,
Wanda

Megan said...

He is very Handsome. Thanks wanda. Makes his momma proud. Can't believe he is this old. He went from T-ball to high school in a blink.