Monday, October 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMI ~~~~~~~

This is Sammi ~~~~~ Sammi turns a whopping 4 years old today! Even tho she turns 4 her birthday falls short of her being able to play soccer. So she goes to her sister's practice, and this is her sad "I wanna play too" face!


Sometimes, if they are a girl short, the coach will let her practice, and this is her "Put me in coach, I'm ready to play" look!!!!

This is her - "Look out world here I come" face -- because with Sammi you really never know and that is what just makes her Sammi ~~~~ A pistol that is for sure!!!!!!

She told us she would save one of her birthday balloons for us - and in the next breath - she said, "but I'll have to go buy you one, because these are mine"......OH! Sam, Sam ----I love you so!!!
You make my heart smile!!!!!


No comments: