Saturday, November 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!

Today is Owen's 7th birthday! Owen is No. 3 of my Grandchildren - No. 2 of my Grandsons - and my No. 1 - 7 year old!!!! Below is the lastest picture that his mama took! He looks so grown up!

The rest of the pictures are just some of my favorite ones!

He has the most beautiful brown eyes, and they are eyes that see right through you. They are eyes that you can see through to his soul. His eyes tell you all his emotions without him ever saying a word.


He is silly -and also very sensitive ~~~~


He is giggles - he is laughter ~~~~


He is Owen! Happy 7th birthday my sweet little man! Gramma loves you - to the moon and back again!

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

Hi Sue your young grandson is very photogenic and cute!

Your post shows November 7 as it's date...but it only showed up on my reader today.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving Sue!