Thursday, March 5, 2009

Equal Time

This is Kyle --- My 14 year old grandson! As you can see he has a marvelous sense of humor. He was at the skating rink and this is a mouthpiece that glowed, and, of course, he and several of his friends just had to have it. It was fun watching them skate and all of them "glowing" at the mouth! He can keep you laughing until you cannot catch your breath.
His passion is baseball, baseball, baseball. And at 14, we can also say girls, but I believe baseball still comes before girls :-) He is great at every position he plays. He loves to pitch. He also plays shortshop and catcher. Gramma's heart stops when he is the catcher, cause the ball just gets too close to him & there are big boys who try to run over him....


I love this crazy kid! I treasure every moment I get to spend with him! OH I forgot to mention that he is a rockin' Rock Band player, and if you need any help with your cell phone, I-pod, X-box, this is the boy to call!!!! He amazes me! He is a wonderful son, grandson, brother, nephew,cousin! You Rock Kyle!

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

At first I thought he was blowing bubbles...he is so good looking and nice "teeth" too:) Is he Emily's brother? Don't grandchildren just make your heart melt...and stop-like you mentioned. Mine ride dirt bikes and play soccer, so far no real accidents. Take care Sue!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wanda! Yes I should have mentioned this is Emily's brother. These two children belong to my oldest son Scott....I go from 14, 13...next one in line is a 6 year old!!!! I'll get around to posting all their pics! AND yes, grandchildren do make the heart melt!