Thursday, March 5, 2009

This I Know For SURE!!!!!!

I haven't figured out how to copy a URL of a certain object.....but if I had you would see a bathroom toilet, bathroom tub, bathroom shower, bathroom sink, bathroom floor......See where I am going with this???? Keyword BATHROOM!!!!! IF I never would clean a bathroom again, it would be WAY too soon! I have to commit myself to do it, and tell myself that it is a THING that I have committed to, so therefore I have to do it....Thus today.....So I neglected the things that were important.. Like scrapbooking, knitting, being outside (cause it is so nice here today) AND I cleaned bathrooms!!!!!!!! What's wrong with me????????

AND my question is.......we clean and clean and clean the bathroom until it sparkles.... RIGHT????? Then what is the next thing we do???? YUP get in the tub or shower...cause we are feeling gritty and yucky!!!!!!! I rest my case :-)

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

I will be doing this same old thing today myself...never ending!Atleast tomorrow is to be even warmer for us Sue!