Saturday, March 7, 2009

HAIL!!!!! Yes....


Hail.....YES! At 7 AM this morning I was awakening by thunder, but thinking that was OK then when lightening came, I said "Holy Cow" -"Computer" ran to turn off and then it was no use to go back to bed, I was awake......So knowing of what I was planning to do today (mop floors, etc...) by 8 AM it was still dark outside and thinking I don't have enough lights to mop & clean, I just chilled........ By 9 to 9:30 AM - really wasn't paying attention....just chilling in with a softie snugglie throw over me & figured it was back to sleep at this time..... then BAM>>>>
Another round & this time with hail & this pic is of the hail....... Not being a great photographer, the blue, green, pink is my pj's & I shot this thru a window......Not going out in a hailstorm - thank you very much..... But after a crazy weather start to the day .........It has been a wonderful day & could open windows & I did do floors & stuff & now am done!!!! One tired and accomplished woman!

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

Isn't Ohio weather unpredictable...It got up to 75* here earlier today, right now it's very windy...I did manage to get some yard work done...I do hope spring is here to stay! Take care Sue.