Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Are we all cooking corned beef and cabbage today???? Well yes I am. I love this dinner and always wonder why I have it so seldom during the year. We can buy corned beef any day of the year other than St. Pat's. I love the "all in one pot". I do beef, cabbage, carrots, and potatoes. And the only other thing I have with it is cornbread. YUMMO!!!!!! The sunshine is scrumptious today and I'm selfishly wanting it to stay that way.

I officially graduated - yes I got a diploma -- from Physical Therapy last Friday. So see good things do happen on Friday the 13th :-) It will still be awhile before I can run - but *tee hee* I couldn't do that before. Was allowed to go back to water arobics, so life is gradually returning to normal, and for that I am so grateful! It has been a long journey.... I hope you all enjoy your green day!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Happy! Happy! for you Sue...I know what it's like...remember I broke my ankle and could barely get around this time last year...kept me out of a lot spring yard work...I'm making up for it this spring...raking flower beds! Do you think spring is really here for keeps? I think so!

Tammi said...

It's never occurred to me to make something special for st. patrick's day.

we had Moe's.

LOL :)