Thursday, February 26, 2009

AND The Princess Turns 13....


THIS is my Beautiful new 13 year old Granddaughter ..... I call her the Divine Miss Em...... And she is just that!. Her favorite color is blue...which is why I am coloring this blog.....Her smile is so infectious....her humor is ....like Gramma's in so many ways....although I am not sure anyone else realizes that :-) She HAS to be alone when "life" overwhelms....and when it does...she 'rocks'....as she has done since she was "little".......AND, I too, understand that........She loves to get her nails, & toes done, loves sparkles, & glitter....theme to her clothes & jewelry....... This girl is MY granddaughter..... I claim her & I know this...... I so loved spending your birthday with you! I will hold it in my heart forever!

3 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Your granddaughter is beautiful Sue, she has a great smile...really looks happy. Take care :)

Tammi said...

Happy (belated) bday emily!
we've got her card laying around here somewhere if I would ever get it addressed and in the mail....

Wanda..... said...

Thanks for your multiple visits Sue, I guess your foot is doing fine now, not having to ever "unretire" that boot...right? Take care!!!