Monday, February 9, 2009

Strange Sightings

Yesterday, and again today, I have noticed some very strange sightings. It kinda has a green tint to it, and I'm not really sure what it is. I discovered it when the massage amount of snow started to melt as the temperatures got above freezing. Hey! there are bricks out on the patio & there are two ponds that flank the back of our house! WOW what a find! And that sorta looking green stuff, someone said today that it is grass! Imagine that!!!!!!

As you can guess, we are having a tease of spring ...... but as I was at JoAnn's today buying some sewing stuff.....I remarked that I was buying it now & I was saving it for that day soon when the snow will fly again. OH com'on you know it will!!!!!!

For those of you who don't know - the boot is gone! I retired it to the basement, and pray that I will not see it again!!!!!!! So I am a two tennis shoe woman again! Although when we fly to Georgia in March, I'm thinking about bringing it out again, cause I did get special attention with that boot on.....Just kidding......Although this time, I will have to allow for packing two shoes, instead of one!!!!!

Happy Sunshine & Warmer Temperatures........God Bless

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Glad you are in tennis shoes-my torture boot retired to the attic never to see the light of day! So sorry about the snakes Sue-will a Bluebird post make up for it? I look forward to your visits!

Wanda..... said...

It's been a while between posts Sue, just a concern on my part, not a complaint:) Hope your foot isn't giving you problems, of course you could just be busy running around in those tennis shoes! Take care-