Saturday, January 31, 2009

SUNSHINE & LOLLIPOPS

When I was thinking of a title for this blog - since I have not posted in awhile - this is what came to me. And I really thought what a strange title - maybe it is because in the midst of the cold temperatures, the sun is shining. It is totally deceiving because you think you could walk outside with a sweatshirt on. Well let me tell you if you did that, you would freeze your hind quarter off!!!!! OUCH!!!!

So with the beginning of February tomorrow, I"m betting that you can count on lollipops way before you can sunshine. And before February 2, Mr. Groundhog Phil had better do the right thing or I may go after him. After all, I don't live that far from PA!

In the meantime, keep smiling because spring is not that far off. OH!!!! and one more thing I have to say about tomorrow - being Super Bowl Sunday & being a Cleveland Browns fan & that would be.......................................GO CARDINALS...........................

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

Thanks for your comment Sue. I really don't know what I'm doing, I just thought of the blog as a photo album, scrapbook or journal for my family. I never dreamed I would actually meet a new friend. I am following your blog too! Take care Sue, I assume you still have that horrible Boot!