Friday, January 9, 2009

YEAH!!!! Finally coming to an End!!!!!!

OK give me a week to 10 days and I'm gonna be shouting!!! Went to the Doctor today & things are GREAT..... I will wear the boot for another 7 - 10 days and after that resume life as a normal person. Well that is stretching it a bit :-) I CAN DRIVE AGAIN!!!! Hallujah & Amen... Freedom... Unexplainable.........

Thanks for all the prayers. God is truly Great.... Even tho I have been less than grateful at times during this ordeal. So today as my back, legs, foot, etc... hurt because I really did too much .....The end of near and I am truly grateful.

Snow is here and more to come in the amount of 4 - 8 inches & grocery shopping is done & we are warm and snug & no where to go So Let it Snow................................

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......