Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas and New Year

Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas and your start of 2009 has been great so far. We spent Christmas in Georgia with two of our three sons and 5 of our 7 grandbabies. It is so wonderful to see the awe and wonder in children's eyes at Christmas time. Nothing quite like it, and especially when it is your grandchildren!!!!

Tomorrow I go to the Doctor and pray that my surgical boot comes off! Come On Doc!!!!!! Give me the news I NEED to hear. So everyone pray HARD!!!! I will be so disappointed if he says this boot has to stay on longer.......but think positive!!!!!

Am behind in posting and it is kinda boring, but will get better & hopefully more clever. My son showed me how to do some pics & things, and when the dust settles, I'll see if I remember. As you notice, he also set my tunes up....and will add and change IF I can remember how :-)

Till later........................................

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'm just getting started at this so I'll get keep plugging along or maybe I should say blogging along :-)