Monday, February 16, 2009


This Princess is my soon to be 13 year old Granddaughter. She is Emily:
E: Everything you would want in a G/Daughter
M: My Princess
I: Ingenious Personality
L: Loving
Y: Your Gramma Forever!!!!!!!
Emily's Birthday is 2/20 and and we cannot wait to spend this fun time with her. Getting nails & toes done, eating cake, enjoying friends and family........just can't wait. This is Emily...... Sun, Stars, Moon, Laughter, Giving, Enjoyment, and I love you more ...........................

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Hi Sue You hav a very lovely G/Daughter. She seems like a fun loving person, just like her Gramma. Have fun on her birthday. My middle G/Daughter[Katie] turns 16 on 2/22. Take care Sue:)

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog entry , but then again I am a little partial. Can't believe my baby is a teenager. Look out world here she comes. See you guys on Wednesday. Take care. Have a safe trip.

Megan (Emily's mom )