Friday, May 22, 2009

FOR THE GRANDBABIES -- ALL 7 OF THEM







This is Mr. Chipmunk. He is sitting on a rock speaker. We have not figured out to hook them up yet, but Mr. Chipmunk thinks this is his throne and sits quite majestically there for all to see. Yesterday I was standing in the yard, and felt something bump against my foot, and after it scared me to death, I looked and it was Mr. Chipmunk. Obviously, I was in his way.










This is Mr. Toad. He is a resident here at Emerald Lakes. He lives by the corner decorative pond in the back yard. So he - and I am assuming that it is a he - No self-respecting female Toad would be this ugly :-) So you Grandbabies can tell me what to name him. And he is quite friendly - he will sit and look right at you and never move until you almost step on him.
So Grandchildren it is your job to name these creatures. I hope you enjoy them. They truly are funny in their own way. God sure did have a sense of humor when he created some creatures..........


























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some names (after about 30 minutes of deliberation):

Sloan (5 year old):
Chipmunk - Carson
Frog - Chain

Sammi (3 1/2 year old):
Chipmunk - Gavin
Frog - Cameron

tammi said...

Owen:
Chipmunk - Croau
Frog - Wonder

AJ:
Chipmunk - Alvin
Frog - Shoeshine

Tyler:
Chipmunk - elmo
Frog - la fwog