Monday, April 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!


Today is my Grandson's 5th birthday!. He is #4 of my seven Grandchildren! His name is Ayden James - or AJ as he is commonly known. I was thinking of what A & J would stand for, and I thought of Active, Aerobic, Agile and Jovial, Joyful, Jumping......There are words that do not begin with A & J that also describe him.... Like, Sensitive, Willingness to Please, Good brother. You can't tease him very much or he will cry. He is also a bit of a "Wendell Whiner" at times :-) See he is not perfect :-)
We played golf (his first time on a real golf course). He was so patient and listened to his dad, and went the whole 9 holes and never complained one bit. Let's hope his love for golf continues. AJ, I can't wait to play with you again!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!!!!! Much love to you & have a piece of cake for me!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great picture. He could be the next Tiger Woods!
'
Marilyn

Wanda..... said...

Hi Sue! Your grandson looks very cute and professional with that golf club.

To answer your question... I upload all of my photos before typing the text...uploading the last blog photo first ( working backwards)...once all are uploaded...then I do the text.

To type "above" the top photo I need to make space first...

I place the cursor at the side of the bottom left corner of the "top photo" to make space above it...hitting "enter"
makes photo move down the page creating that space for the text.
Place cursor above photo and type...You can center the text at this time if wanted.

There's usually enough space between the other photos...Place cursor in space between the photos and type...Photo moves down page as you need more space.

I hope that helps...it was mostly trial and error when I started.

I've missed hearing from you too Sue... I knew you were visiting children out of state for a while...It has rained here almost all day...but atleast it's not snow...Have a good weekend!