Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This I truly know for sure: It is very depressing to be along on Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong, I am not alone, my husband is here. But by alone, I mean your children and grandchildren. When I decided to have the foot surgery, I knew it would be an almost certainty that Thanksgiving would be just us and thought I had reconciled with that. But, alas, with it being Thanksgiving Day and our BIG Thanksgiving dinner will be Cracker Barrel's take-out Thanksgiving dinner, well it is very hard.

Having said that :-) I do wish each and everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! I wish for my children to be laughing and stuffing their face with turkey and pumpkin pie. I truly am a blessed woman and today I shall not forget that! My children are all wonderful, my grandchildren are the best, and I have great friends. I have a sister that makes me pee my pants because we laugh so hard, a neice who is like my daughter, and a nephew who is serving our Country in Afghastan.

So today is a day to be thankful for everyone and everything that passes through our lives.
Phil. 1-3 --- I thank my God every time I remember you.

Have a blessed day!!!!!!

No comments: