Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is November 26th --- Today is the Birthday of my youngest son and that would make him the baby :-) As I have told him no matter how old he is, he will always be the baby - whether he likes it or not!

Today is a Birthday milestone for him: 30 Years Old! That would be three decades. So which sounds older 30 years or three decades? To me 30 years old is SO very young....To his students, 30 years old is ANCIENT! To him turning 30....well he will have to tell you that. But no matter how you say it it still is HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHEN!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful, restful, peaceful day! But then having 3 sons of his own - doubt that will happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww - thanks mom...I don't feel like 3 decades so I suppose I will just say 30 and yes my students do feel like I am ancient, but most of the time they say I don't look or act 30 so I suppose that is their way of complementing me! Thanks again!