Friday, January 29, 2010

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?????

Where have I been? Wasn't it just the first of December and I was excited about heading to Georgia to visit with kids/grand kids for Christmas. Well, yes it was. It is now January 29, 2010 and all is just a blur...... It is now even a new year - 2010. To me - that alone is almost unimaginable. It is almost futuristic! BUT it is not in the future, it is NOW!!!!!
I am "almost" done with my PT and my shoulder is doing so good as my therapist says & I am so looking forward to being done. Surgery in November and should be done with PT by the end of February. Would be a little sooner, but I am visiting #1 son and family in a week - so will be a little behind. But SO looking forward to the visit!
So sharing pictures of my grand kids from visit! The first is a picture of Owen and AJ. We went bowing & they love it. Gramma was not too happy that because of her shoulder she could not bowl with them, but next time.......
This is Tyler! Man oh man what a character! He is such a snuggler, wonderful little person - and IF kids knew how to curse - Tyler would. He has such a temper & I have no clue where it comes from. His mom & dad & brothers do not have ANY of his disposition. He definitely is one of a kind, and that is just fine! We are feeding the ducks and geese at the "duck pond" - until we had to grab him because the geese wanted to bite him! The geese didn't know what they were in for :-)
Trying to get a picture of Gramma and the three boys is like .... well .... just doesn't happen!!! But this is the best I could do!!!!!


We spent Christmas with Sean, Jen and the girls - Sloan and Sammi! Loved this picture of Sloan with her "Whatever" look --- We had such fun doing girlie things - like getting their nails done in red & green & sparkles -



This is Sammi! You all know that Sammi is just Sammi with a personality as big as all outdoors!
Always silly and mostly always smiling!



Again, trying to take a picture of Gramma and the girls is HARD! But this is the best I could do. We'll keep trying that I guarantee!!! We had such a wonderful time and I will treasure all the memories, and I am so praying that the grand kids will too! You know what? I bet they do!!!!!!!!!!! I truly feel so blessed!




SO here we are just beginning the year 2010 and I'm already saying "Where did January go"! Well, I'm here to say I want things to slow down already - but in the meantime, I intend to enjoy every MOMENT I can.
A BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you!!!! May God's richest blessings pour on you and your families!





1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

Hi Sue...
Where have you been is right! But then, such cute grandchildren always come first. Sounds like Tyler might keep Owen and AJ on their toes and I can see a resemblance of you in your very cute granddaughters, Sue. I'm sure you enjoy them.

Hope your shoulder heals well. Remember when we first met, we had broken ankles in common and just yesterday I mentioned my broken ankle in my latest post.

You sound and look very happy Sue, hope 2010 is a good year!
Smiles...Wanda