Monday, June 29, 2009

AN APOLOGY TO SLOAN!

This is my precious big, blue eyed Sloan! Gramma owes her a HUGH apology because I did not have her on my blog on her birthday. I have excuses, but none valid enough to not post on Sloan's birthday. I feel so bad :-( Sloan was a big 5 years old on May 30! These are just a few of my favorite pics of Sloan starting with the first when she was 15 months old! Love her potails!


I love the sweetness of this pic and even in black and white you can still the beautifulness of her eyes!
This girl is Smart - Sensitive - Stylish (even at the age of 5) - Silly - Shy - Singer - and as you can see in these next two pictures: SASSY - but in a good way :-)



Have always loved these pictures because her blue outfit brings out her big, blue eyes!


Her favorite color is PINK, PINK, and then PINK! But I love her in blue!


So with her curled hair, she is a big 5 years old! She is now ready to start first grade in the fall, and is SO ready to ride the bus like the big girl she is!!!! I LOVE YOU Silly girl. You make my heart Sing and my Spirit Soar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Sloan is just too cute...love those eyes...she's a cutie pie for sure.

Anonymous said...

Love the curls, do they stay or are they just for the picture??? The kids are growing up so fast and to think these are our grandkids not our own!

Marilyn