Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Friday! Today is my DIL's birthday. So happy birthday Megan!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!!

A major accomplishment! Today I have all my fall stuff put away! Yeah!!! What a relief - now we will be trying to put up some Christmas stuff & at this rate it will be February before it comes down :-)

Had to be out of the house yesterday for a stress test, and once I got out I didn't want to come back home. It was WONDERFUL being out and being around people again! Bill said I talked to anyone and everyone & a lot of people said "Oh you poor thing, having that boot on at the holidays" and then the conversation would start! My son Sean & fam skyped last evening, and I talked their ear off. Another thing you don't know you miss until you don't have it: Conversation......

Have a great day & smile :-) Light a candle. Pray for world peace and for inner peace, which is where all peace begins.

No comments: